Who We Are
We are a team of experts with a passion for helping individuals and organisations access funding opportunities. Brussels Academy offers trainings and courses on EU funding and funding for NGOs, StartUps, SMEs, private companies and educational institutions designed to help our clients navigate the complex world of grant applications and funding programs.
With years of experience in the field, we have developed a deep understanding of the various funding sources available to individuals and institutions and how to successfully apply for them. Our team is dedicated to providing our clients with the knowledge and skills they need to secure the funding they need to achieve their goals.
In addition to our trainings and courses, we also offer personalised consulting services to help our clients develop customised funding strategies and increase their chances of success. We believe that every organisation, no matter its size or focus, deserves the opportunity to access the resources it needs to make a positive impact.
Through our commitment to excellence and our dedication to helping others, we hope to make a difference in the world by empowering organisations to access the funding they need to thrive.
Brussels Academy Works With;
- Current-, and Future European Professionals
- Government Entities
- Local Councils
- Non-Governmental Organisations
- Universities and Research Institutes
Thus, our clientele include SMEs, universities, private and public companies, NGOs, Universities, and research centres from all over Europe.
Our Core Services Include;
- Providing in-house trainings on EU-, and national grants
- Providing trainings for individuals on project management and public procurement
- Providing technical assistance for Proposal Development, Proposal Writing, and Project Management
- Providing technical assistance for Proposal Evaluation
Legal Status by Belgian Law: Besloten Vennotschap
VAT Number: BE0766997905
The Chamber of Commerce Number: 0766997905