Vocal Europe , – a Brussels based Think Tank, has been training young professionals via structured trainings and mentorship programs to empower them with competences that would facilitate their access to the job market. In that respect, a professional training on EU Proposal Development and Project Management Training is being offered in cooperation with Science 14.
The training aims at providing a thorough understanding of the EU Grants, and will allow the participants to acquire the theoretical and practical fundamentals of project management.
At the end of the training, the newly trained Project Officer will be able to
- comprehend how the EU Grants function
- work in the frame of funded projects of EU and non-EU calls
- will be able to write and fine-tune the technical project proposals
- implement and monitor project activities, budget, time schedules and work packages
The training will aim at teaching the participants the skills and knowledge that can allow them to apply for the following positions:
- Project Officer
- Project Assistant
- Junior Project Manager
The training is designed for members of the private sector, NGOs, students and individuals who are interested in deepening their expertise on the fundamentals of bid writing for project calls funded by the EU and other tenders.
The training consists of 4 essential parts and lasts for 8 consecutive hours.
Each part will comprise of 2 hours, and upon the completion of all parts the participant will receive an official certification, attesting participation in the training.
- MODULE I – Project management basics and tools: the logical framework
- MODULE II – Partnership: proposal writing and partnership coordination
- MODULE III – Part I: Financing: funding opportunities, calls & application forms analysis
- MODULE III – Part II: Financing: funding opportunities, calls & application forms analysis
- MODULE IV – Project management: budget, monitoring, performance audit & accounting
The training will take place on 25 September 2020 – 26 September 2020.
11 September 2020
Registration is now open for participants who wish to attend the training. Due to limited seats available, you are encouraged to CLICK HERE for registration. Once we receive your registration, we will send you all the details to complete your registration.
400 Euros (VAT included)
25 September 2020
- 10h00 – 12h00 (Module I)
- 13h00 – 14h00 (Lunch Break)
- 14h00 – 16h00 (Module II)
26 September 2020
- 10h00 – 12h00 (Module III)
- 13h00 – 14h00 (Lunch Break)
- 14h00 – 16h00 (Module IV)
At the end of the training, the participants will receive an official certificate of attendance signed by Mr Henri Malosse, 30th President of European Economic and Social Committee.
This training also provides participants with the opportunity to do a three-month traineeship at Vocal Europe. By the end of the training, two participants will receive a traineeship offer. The selection will be made based on their performance during the training.
The training will take place via ZOOM, for which each participant will receive a link from Vocal Europe to have access to the platform.
Christine Kotarakos Poncelet, Senior Trainer
PLEASE NOTE: The working language is English.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Assessments Yes