Brussels Academy which equips professionals with skills that will facilitate their access to the job market via structured training sessions and mentorship programs. Within this scope, a professional training session on EU project proposal writing and project management is being offered in cooperation with Vocal Europe.
This training session aims to provide participants with both a thorough understanding of EU Grants and the theoretical and practical skills required for project management.
At the end of this training session, the newly trained Project Officer will be able to:
- Understand how EU Grants work
- Work within the framework of funded projects of EU and non-EU calls
- Write and fine-tune the technical aspects of project proposals
- Implement and monitor project activities, budget, time schedules, and work packages
This training session aims to provide participants with the expertise required to apply for the following positions:
- Project Officer
- Project Assistant
- Junior Project Manager
The training is designed for members of universities, the private sector and NGOs who want to deepen their expertise concerning the fundamentals of bid writing for project calls funded by the EU and other tenders.
The training has 4 sections and lasts for 8 consecutive hours. Each section lasts 2 hours.
- MODULE I – Project management basics and tools: the logical framework
- MODULE II – Partnership: proposal writing and partnership coordination
- MODULE III – Part I: Financing: funding opportunities, calls & application forms analysis
- MODULE III – Part II: Financing: funding opportunities, calls & application forms analysis
- MODULE IV – Project management: budget, monitoring, performance audit & accounting
The training will be taking place on 18 December 2020 and 19 December 2020.
4 December 2020
Registration is now open for participants who want to attend the training. Due to limited space, you are encouraged to CLICK HERE for registration as soon as possible. Once we receive your registration, we will send you information regarding how to complete your registration.
400 Euros (VAT excluded)
|18 December 2020|
|19 December 2020|
During both sessions, there will be a 20 minute break. Please note that all sessions are highly interactive in order to ensure that participants stay both active and alert.
Upon completion of the entire training, participants will receive an official certificate of attendance.
This training will also provide participants with the opportunity to do a three-month traineeship at Vocal Europe. At the end of the training session, two participants will receive an offer to complete a traineeship. The selection will be based on participants’ performance over the course of the training.
The training will take place via Zoom. Each participant will receive a link to have access to the platform from Vocal Europe.
Nikolaos FLORATOS, Senior Trainer
PLEASE NOTE | The training session’s working language is English.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes